domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

a piece of my story

A winter story

In the midst of August, something weird happened.
One day, i was playing at my computer like any day, when suddenly starts to rain and i got happy a lot, because i love rain and snow. Then i saw the sky and it was so cloudy with grey clouds. So i said – that’s normal -. Some minutes after, like half and hour, it was raining stronger than before, but there was something weird. Meanwhile it was raining, the sun was shining, so i got scared that something were about to happen. My mom stayed with her opened mouth. After all this weird moment, the sky cleared again and the rain stopped.

On this paragraph i had to write about one of my story happened in Winter. It is a short story, but i have improved a little bit my skill about telling things.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario