domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

what my mother is for me

Psychological description

My mom s so funny and sometimes serious, but she always has the right thought about something.
It is considered a strong woman, with a strong personality, if she has something to say, she will say it. She faces you, it doesn’t matter how you are. My mother is the best partner in my life or I have ever had before, because she always support me. Sometimes, she is always a surely woman.
She has a unique way to see the life. She never gives up and she can understand other people if they are having problems, she is a comprehensible people. She likes hearing people. Sometimes, this woman comes into a lovely people, she likes to hug other with no reasons.


This short paragraph made me understand to my mother more than I do now. I could learn how to describe psychologically a person and taught me that I should appreciate her even more than I do now.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario