domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

what i feel

Winter- sensorial

We can feel the environment of the winter coming, but not to touch it. The environment is full of pure and white snow. We can feel how animals are hidden in trees, getting warm because of the cold streets. Winter is my favourite season because it is when you can go out and drink a cup of coffee with friends or just take a walk with your pet.This season is special to spend time with your family. I can feel the cold air as a fresh air.Winter makes us feel good in the morning and at night. You get happy if you feel your body cold; it doesn’t matter if you can’t get warm and because you can realize that the season makes you enjoy the moment.

The paragraph was useful for me because I could learn how to describe things that I had never noticed before. I really appreciated the way that I described the winter. It is something comfortable for me

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario