domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

coldest!

Winter

Winter is my favorite season because I like the cold environment, the classes ending, people buying many things for Christmas and New Year. This season is really comfortable because if you are cold, you can wear a jacket or drink a cup of coffee or tea. The season makes me feel happy, it has a particular characteristic that you can feel warmed and fine with you. Also you can go buy with your friends, wait the Christmas with family and buy gifts for everyone. All this is very funny and you get to love it. After you buy gifts, your family will be waiting for you to dinner and through the streets until your house, you can see how people feel for the season.

Until this moment, I have improved a lot and the teacher said that I have to keep improving anyway. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario