domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

my mom

Physical description

  My wonderful mother
My special mother has long wavy black hair, with wide forehead, tired eyelashes, brown eyes, which show happiness. Her cheeks are rounded and her nose is a small one. She has a small mouth with narrow lips like they keep one secret. This woman had a rounded and small chin. Her skin is so smooth, with some freckles and a little birth mark, brown skin.
 She does not have a large neck, it is just a normal size, it seems like a log, not so wide.
My mother has a bust younger than she is, not so big and not too small.  Her arms are medium compared with other people. She has medium legs, like a girl and her feet are small for her age.

On this kind of paragraph I learned how to describe a person starting from a certain part of the body. It was difficult to me because it was my first time describing someone, put the correct punctuation and write every part of the body.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario