domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

just me

Night person

I prefer to study at night. I can be focused at night because it is quiet and you can be relaxed and have more inspiration without noises. I can be at the computer for hours playing video games or chatting with some friends. At this hours, i like to drink a cup of coffee or tea to spend meanwhile i am drawing anything that my brain can imagine. To spend hours and hours drawing or talking with my cousins. Sometimes, i get relaxed at the moment that I start drawing until my eyelashes are tired and I fall asleep.

In this paragraph I learned how to describe a moment or situation, i can notice how I work better at night, how I can feel relaxed drawing and my brain can be with me when I need it.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario